Non-Entrepreneur (non-commercial) legal entity ACCESSIBLE TOURISM CENTER PARSA
"ATCP" is a nonprofit organization that carries out projects concerning development and promotion of “Accessible Tourism For All” in Georgia and employs vulnerable groups as a tour agents.
Our mission: "We want to open the doors to universe for all, especially for those with special needs”
The organization carries its activity in following directions:
- Advocacy activities for the rights of Persons with Disabilities;
- Implementation of programs and services for women and young people with disabilities;
- Educational programs and training's for Persons with Disabilities;
- Development and promotion of Accessible Tourism For All in Georgia
- Development and Promotion of Balneo Rehabilitation programs for People with Disabilities
- Advocacy of Universal Design
-Employment of marginalized groups in terms of social entrepreneurship;
- Creation and promotion of media and audio-visual products.
"ATCP" offers various tours, specially designed for those who are eager to experience the eclectic nature of the country at the convergence of Asia and Europe, get acquainted with its ancient history and culture, enjoy the beauty of its nature with fascinating landscapes, taste richly flavored wines in the homeland of wine and experience the secrets of Georgian traditional cuisine. All this surrounded by the warmth of the well-known Georgian hospitality.
All tours are open for people with and without disabilities. Its staff: tour operators, drivers and guides have a long term experience.