Accessibility Information Schemes
Around the world, different labels or logos are used to indicate the provision of accessible environments, products or services, based on defined and verified standards or criteria.
Pantou works with Accessibility Information Schemes (AIS), enabling their members to register, free of charge in the Pantou Directory.
Tourism Service Providers who are certified or labelled by an access scheme may indicate the name of the scheme they belong to during the Pantou registration process. This allows potential visitors to check that the accessibility of the venue or service is suitable for them.
This page shows a list of the Accessibility Information Schemes that are currently referenced in the Pantou Directory.
If you are a tourism service provider, check if your AIS is shown below. If it is, you can go ahead and register your service.
- If your AIS is not listed, you can add the name and URL during the registration process. (The Pantou Team will contact the AIS and invite them to be a "Pantou Partner").
- If you are a service provider but do not have an AIS in your city, region or country, you should write and upload a Pantou Access Statement using the "self-assessment" questionnaire and WORD template provided at the page: https://pantou.org/access-statement
Table of Accessibility Information Schemes referenced in the Pantou Directory
AIS list updated 27 October 2020.
- Pantou is contacting other Accessibility Information Schemes that are not listed above to invite them to join the Accessible Tourism Directory.
- If you own, manage or are a member of an AIS which is not shown and would like to be included in the Pantou Directory, please contact us via the Pantou Contact Page.
- If you are a visitor with access requirements and cannot find your favourite AIS above, please contact us too. We will get in touch with them for you and invite them to join.
NOTE: The AIS listing, above, is for information purposes only. Links may change without notice. Neither Pantou nor ENAT, the European Network for Accessible Tourism or its associates can be held responsible for the functionality or content of external websites, nor are they liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of these websites.