PUGLIACCESSIBILE, promotes an initiative to improve the usability and accessibility of Apulia, signaling and trying to break down barriers both cultural and architectural, through the implementation of the following activities:
- ACCESSIBLE TOURISM
- TRAINING AND INFORMATION
- CREATION OF TOURIST ROUTES AVAILABLE AND SENSORY PATHWAYS TO ALL DISABILITY 'WITH A SECOND REQUEST AND AVAILABILITY' SUPPORT OF PERFORMERS LIS
- CREATION OF EVENTS AND THEME DAYS OF AWARENESS AND INCLUSION
- VIRTUAL TOUR OF PUGLIA AND DIGITALIZATION ECOMUSEUMS, IPOGEI, LAME, ECC.
This service is created by the new Association Pugliaccessibile to offer a point of listening and support for:
- Listen, inform and try to solve problems, difficulty listening by providing a listening center, collecting data and information, provide advice and give professionals through the solution or the mode of procedure in the stormy sea of bureaucracy,
- Improve the usability of public and private services in the public interest, orienting them towards the needs of the application and, therefore, improve the livability of the city and the quality of life of citizens with disabilities.
- Promote accessibility of these services.
- To promote the usability of any information related to the sectors of health, education and education, training and work, leisure, communications and culture, mobility, and the Environment and tourism useful to people with disabilities.
- Activate a space for dialogue between the team of "Puglia Accessible" either through the web or through the out door activities. Among the activities they offer guided tours of the art cities of Apulia, accessible museums (biology, natural, archaeological, historical, etc.), castles (although still not all barrier-free). They also promote recreational activities and workshops with the aim of offering a space of aggregation, recreational and educational, which give vent to fantasies, creativity and expression, thus preserving the moments of fun and entertainment, as well as the processes of socialization and integration.