Do you want to grow your accessible tourism business? Do you want to understand more about the market of disabled people who travel? Do you want to create messages that resonate with them? This offer is for you.
European Network of Accessible Tourism partner, Martyn Sibley, has spent his whole professional life using digital marketing strategies to support disabled people. Having faced the many difficulties in this field he has co founded Disability Horizons, Accomable and Accessible Traveller (plus he's advised multiple travel, media, charity and technology organisations).
Now Martyn has teamed up with Pantou.org - The European Accessible Tourism Directory, to deliver a one-hour webinar on his top digital marketing tips. In only one hour you can gain a better understanding about:
- the changing needs, wants and tastes of disabled travellers
- creating and continuously refining your product/service
- using the right messaging (particularly the correct social model language) in your marketing communications
- filtering useful feedback and useless loud noise
- how to grow and engage your own community with good content, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), social media and email list building
- plus a Q&A session to get answers to specific questions you may have.
The webinar price is £30.* There’s a 33% discount for members of Pantou and/or ENAT, who pay just £20.
The Webinar will be held on Wednesday 27th July at 11a.m. UK time (12.00 midday Brussels, 13.00 Athens) via GoToWebinar.
We will be using speech and slides. Participants will be able to download the audio file and slideshow after the event.
No special software is required - we’ll send you log-in instructions in advance.
Places will be limited. To sign up now, simply email:
firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you wish to register with (with the subject 'Pantou webinar').
* Concessions are available for freelancers and for companies making multiple bookings.