Breda voor iedereen, gastvrij en toegankelijk
An Association and Platform located in Breda, established with the purpose of "Promoting incoming tourism to Breda and the region, in particular for people with a disability and furthermore everything that is directly or indirectly related to it or which may be conducive thereto, all in the broadest sense of the word”.
The platform's activities include::
- Sharing knowledge throughout the entire tourism chain: from the provision of information, booking agencies, transport, accommodation to the infrastructure and events, activities and places of interest in the region;
- Engaging ambassadors who tell first-hand and show what good accessibility is and what it delivers for all parties;
- Strengthening cooperation between the private sector and the government: with catering, shops, cultural institutions, public transport, taxi companies, events and managers of public spaces;
- Stimulating the development of accessible arrangements;
- Together with care providers ensuring that necessary or desirable aids and facilities are quickly available for people who want to stay and / or recreate in Breda;
- In cooperation with educational partners, ensuring that current and future staff - at all levels - can be trained in how to cater for visitors with specific access requirements.