CulTourData is offering tourism SMEs one-time grants of Seven thousand EURO to finance innovative projects with "creatives" and data experts.
The aim is to give tourism SMEs in EU Cultural Capital cities the opportunity to enhance the quality of their offers and strengthen the visitor economy though the creative use of data.
To be eligible for this Call:
- Applicant SMEs must be registered in one of the following EU Member States: Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia or Spain.
- Creatives and data specialists from all EU Member States may partner with SMEs from the above six countries.
The CulTourData project will advise and support winning teams through capacity building, mentoring and learning, along with collaborative creativity-oriented matchmaking.
Projects are asked to consider accessibility for all in their submissions
Go directly to the Call webpage
Call deadline extended
Due to increased interest, the deadline for submissions has been extended to 22nd May at 17.00 hours, Brussels time.
All interested parties are encouraged to submit their proposals as soon as possible!
- SMEs and their partners (- creatives and/or data specialists) can submit one project for a single grant.
- To participate in the call, tourism SMEs must first join our extensive list. Enterprises must also choice at least 1 data expert/organisation and 1 artist/creative professional from our extensive list.
- To register and apply for a grant, visit: https://deuscci.eu/first-open-call-tourism-sme/
Good luck to all applicants!