Audit your projects for integration of Universal Design into your innovations with:
- An analysis of your current projects and recommendations in respect of the principles of Universal Design (Universal Design).
- Definition, if necessary, of a range of technical and formal options for the implementation of this recommendation.
Note that I mainly provide the elements schematically, not finalized drawings, thus leaving free rein to the appreciation and creativity of your engineers, architects, designers and your Research and Development.
Jean-Yves Prodel is inspired by personal experiences when traveling abroad or everyday, as a person with reduced mobility. It creates thinking about what defines for him a beautiful design, easy to understand and welcoming.
So, who better than he can imagine hotel rooms of 16m2 and 25m2 fully thought out for the welfare of customers, while ensuring satisfaction and maximized return on investment.
He has received awards in the US and Europe for his work, designing rooms that are wonderful for everyone, even those in a wheelchair,
JYP advice is:
- The guarantee of an innovative and sustainable actions: a concept designed from the start for all no longer the question of accessibility afterwards.
- Assured solutions creating functional, comfortable and safe spaces to meet the needs of a wide clientelle.
- A measurable return on investment in 3 months, 6 months, 12 months.
- Know-how winning several awards in the US and Europe.
- A CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility): Universal Design aims to improve the relationship and social participation, comfort, health, well-being and autonomy of all members of a society without discrimination or stigmatization.